PURC Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment
£38.00 – £42.00
At home 30 minutes Keratin Treatment for Nourishing dry damaged frizzy hairs. It eliminates frizzy hair in 30 minutes only.
How to choose Correct Content formalin Keratin for YOURSELF?
For little curly hair ( Formaldehyde free ) / a little damaged
For normal curly hair ( 5% formalin ) / some damaged
For deep curly hair ( 8% formalin ) / more damaged
For very curly hair ( 12% formalin ) / damaged a lot
1. Wash hair twice on chemically-treated hair and three times on virgin hair with Purifying shampoo.
2. Blow the hair to 100% dry.
3. Shake the bottle well,pour approximately 2-3 OZ of Pure Keratin treatment in to bowl.Apply to hair
with brush using on 1/2"" sections. Comb through every section until hair is completely saturated.
(Gloves should be worn for this application)
4. Place hair in cap.
5. For chemically-treated damaged hair,allow hair to absorb solution for 20 minutes and blow hair to
100% dry. For every resistant,coarse hair, allow hair to absorb solution for 30 minutes and blow
hair to 100% dry.
6. With a heat resistant comb,divide hair into 4 sections.
7. Using a 450°F (230°C)flat iron, start at the nape of the neck, taking 1/8 inch sections. Slowly move
the iron from root to ends 5-7 times( 7-10 times for extremely curly coarse hair) infusing the keratin
treatment into the hair shaft. For chemically treated damaged hair reduce heat to 430°F.
8. After 3 days/72 hours, hair should be washed with PURE keratin Daily shampoo and conditioner.
(Shampoo does not contain sodium Chloride)
|Dimensions||10.0 × 10.0 × 5.0 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.